From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)
The year 1746 in architecture involved some significant events.
- Mansion of Ledreborg on Zealand, designed by Johan Cornelius Krieger, completed.
- Asamkirche, Munich, designed by Egid Quirin Asam and Cosmas Damian Asam, completed.
- Old Trinity Cathedral, Saint Petersburg, Russia, completed.
- St Lawrence's Church, Mereworth, England, consecrated.
- Transfiguration Church, Szentendre, Hungary, completed.
- Rebuilding of main chapel of the Cathedral of Évora, Portugal, designed by João Frederico Ludovice, completed.
- Second phase of construction of Poppelsdorf Palace near Bonn completed.