1834 in Sweden
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Years in Sweden:||1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837|
|Centuries:||18th century · 19th century · 20th century|
|Decades:||1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s|
|Years:||1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837|
Events from the year 1834 in Sweden
- The famous coffee house Tysta Mari is opened in Stockholm.
- - First issue of the paper Västerviks-Tidningen
- - Drottningens juvelsmycke by Carl Jonas Love Almquist.
- - Presidentens döttrar by Fredrika Bremer.
- 13 February - Alfred Wahlberg, painter (died 1906)
- 23 April - Adolf Hedin, publisher, and politician (died 1905)
- 1 March - Hildegard Werner, musical conductor and a journalist (died 1911)
- Ottilia Littmarck, actress (died 1929)
- 16 June - Giovanna Bassi, ballerina (born 1762)
- - Johanna Lohm, educator (born 1747)
- - Charlotta Aurora De Geer, courtier (born 1779)
- - Ulrika Melin, artist (born 1767)
- - Margaretha Heijkenskjöld, traveler and dress reformer (born 1781)
|This year in Sweden article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|