2011–12 CCHL season
|2011–12 CCHL season|
|League||Central Canada Hockey League|
2011-09-09 – 2012-03-11
2012-03-13 – 2012-04-22
|Number of teams||12|
Come March, the top teams of the league will play down for the Bogart Cup, the CCHL championship. The winner of the Bogart Cup will compete in the Eastern Canadian Junior "A" championship, the Fred Page Cup. If successful against the winners of the Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League and Maritime Hockey League, the champion would then move on to play in the Canadian Junior Hockey League championship, the 2012 Royal Bank Cup. The Pembroke Lumber Kings of the CCHL are the defending League, Fred Page Cup, and Royal Bank Cup champions.
Note: GP = Games played; W = Wins; L = Losses; OTL = Overtime Losses; SL = Shootout Losses; GF = Goals For; GA = Goals Against; PTS = Points; x = clinched playoff berth; y = clinched division title; z = clinched league title
Teams listed on the official league website.
Standings listed on official league website.
All-Star and Prospects Games
The league all-star game took place on December 26, 2011. The teams were divided into "Yzerman's All-Stars" and "Robinson's All-Stars", along divisional lines. The game was played in Smiths Falls, Ontario.
- Yzerman's All-Stars 4 - Robinson's All-Stars 1
The league prospects games took place on December 29, 2011. The teams were divided into "Yzerman's 95's" and "Robinson's 95's", along divisional lines. The game, like the All-Star game, was played in Smiths Falls, Ontario.
- Yzerman's 95's 7 - Robinson's 95's 2
2011-12 Bogart Cup Playoffs
|Quarter-finals||Semi-finals||Bill Salonen Cup Finals|
Playoff results are listed on the official league website.
Fred Page Cup Championship
- Nepean Raiders beat Princeville Titans (QJAAAHL) 4-0
- Woodstock Slammers (MHL) beat Kanata Stallions 4-3
- Kanata Stallions beat Nepean Raiders 2-1 OT
- Woodstock Slammers (MHL) beat Nepean Raiders 3-2
- Kanata Stallions beat Princeville Titans (QJAAAHL) 7-4
Note: GP = Games played; G = Goals; A = Assists; Pts = Points; PIM = Penalty Minutes
Note: GP = Games Played; Mins = Minutes Played; W = Wins; L = Losses: OTL = Overtime Losses; SL = Shootout Losses; GA = Goals Allowed; SO = Shutouts; GAA = Goals Against Average
Players selected in 2012 NHL Entry Draft
- League MVP – Craig Cowie (Nepean Raiders)
- Rookie of the Year – Mackenzie Weegar (Nepean Raiders)
- Most Outstanding Defenceman – Ryan Johnston (Nepean Raiders)
- Sportsmanship and Ability Award – Matt Robertson (Smiths Falls Bears)
- Most Outstanding Goaltender – Francis Dupuis (Pembroke Lumber Kings)
- Team Lowest GAA – Lukas Hafner/Matt Jenkins (Cornwall Colts)
- Top Midget Prospect – Mackenzie Weegar (Nepean Raiders)
- Top Graduating Player – Craig Cowie (Nepean Raiders)
- League Scoring Title – Craig Cowie (Nepean Raiders)
The first annual Central Canada Junior A Challenge is an interleague all-star tournament hosted by Smiths Falls, Ontario. The event runs December 27–29, 2011.
- 2012 Royal Bank Cup
- Fred Page Cup
- Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League
- Maritime Junior Hockey League
- 2011 in ice hockey
- 2012 in ice hockey
- "Cjhl | Teams". Centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Central Canada Hockey League - standings | Pointstreak Sports Technologies". Pointstreak.com. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "CJHL | Home Page". Centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
2010–11 CCHL season
|CCHL seasons||Succeeded by
2012–13 CCHL season