2011 Generali Ladies Linz
|2011 Generali Ladies Linz|
|Date||October 10 – October 16|
|Category||WTA International tournaments|
|Marina Erakovic / Elena Vesnina|
The 2011 Generali Ladies Linz was a women's tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts. It was the 25th edition of the Generali Ladies Linz, and part of the WTA International tournaments of the 2011 WTA Tour. It was held at the TipsArena Linz in Linz, Austria, from October 10 through October 16, 2011.
- It was Kvitová's fifth title of the year, and the sixth of her career.
- Seeds are based on the rankings of October 3, 2011.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
The following players received entry from a lucky loser spot:
The following players withdrew from the tournament:
- Andrea Petkovic (right knee injury)
- Nadia Petrova (left thigh strain)
- Gisela Dulko (lower back injury)