From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the FORTRAN extension. For Altran Technologies, a consulting firm, see Altran.
- W.S. Brown, "A language and system for symbolic algebra on a digital computer", SYMSAC '66 Proceedings of the first ACM symposium on Symbolic and algebraic manipulation, p. 501- 540, January 1966.
- W.S. Brown, ALTRAN User's Manual (2nd ed.), Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, N.J., 1972.
- Stuart I. Feldman, "A brief description of Altran", ACM SIGSAM Bulletin, Volume 9 Issue 4, November 1975, p. 12 - 20.
- A.D. Hall and S.C. Johnson, "ALTRAN programs for SIGSAM problem #6", ACM SIGSAM Bulletin, Volume 8 Issue 2, May 1974, p. 12 - 36.
- A.D. Hall, "The ALTRAN System for Rational Function Manipulation — A Survey". Communications of the ACM, 14(8):517–521 (August 1971).
- Mansour Farah, "A FORMAL DESCRIPTION OF ALTRAN USING LINKED FOREST MANIPULATION SYSTEMS", Technical Report CS-73-08, University of Waterloo, April, 1973.