This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SMath Studio v0.82 in Windows XP
|Initial release||2006, 13–14 years ago|
0.99.7030 / 1 April 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Universal Windows Platform, and handhelds|
|Platform||.NET Framework, Mono|
|Available in||43 languages|
|Type||Computer algebra system|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs (CC-BY-ND)|
SMath Studio is a freeware (free of charge, but not libre), closed-source, mathematical notebook program similar to Mathcad. It is available for Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Universal Windows Platform, and on some handhelds.
Among its capabilities are:
- Solving differential equations;
- Graphing functions in two or three dimensions;
- Symbolic calculations, including solving systems of equations;
- Matrix operations, including determinants;
- Finding roots of polynomials and functions;
- Symbolic and numeric differentiation of functions;
- Numeric integration;
- Simple multiline looped programs;
- User-defined functions;
- Units of measurement.
- "SMath Studio: CNET Editors' Review". CNET. 3 December 2009.
- "Free math software: SMath Studio". 3D CAD Tips. WTWH Media LLC. 26 April 2010.
- "Book: SMath for Physics". Morgan & Claypool Publishers. 1 March 2015.
|This scientific software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|