Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table.Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table.
Adam Myerson (born May 9, 1972 in Norwood, Massachusetts, USA) is an American professional bicycle racer specializing in cyclo-cross and criterium racing. Adam is an active race promoter, series organizer, and coach; was the only American on the UCI Cyclo-cross commission (until 2009) as well as the AIOC-Cross Management Committee; and was the USA Cycling Collegiate National Cyclo-cross Champion in 1997. Myerson currently lives in Dorchester, Massachusetts, USA.
Myerson has been a vegetarian since 1989, and was vegan from 1999 through 2006, and has published several articles on being a meat-free endurance athlete. He is also an outspoken anti-doping advocate.
He is the owner and head coach of Cycle-Smart, Inc.
- 1st USA Cycling Collegiate National Cyclocross Championship
- 1st Stage 8, FBD Milk Ras, Dublin, Ireland
- 2nd Points Competition, Wachovia Classic, Trenton, NJ
- 4th Overall USA Crits
- 2nd Overall USA Crits
- 3rd Overall USA CRITS Series
- 5th U.S. National Professional Criterium Championships
- 1st Verge New England Championship Cyclocross Series
- 1st NBX Grand Prix of Cross Day 1, UCI 2
- 1st Downeast Cyclocross Day 2, UCI 2
- 7th USA Cycling Cyclocross National Calendar Overall
- 3rd US National Cyclo-Cross Championships, 40+
- 5th US National Single-Speed Cyclo-Cross Championships, Verona, WI
- Adam Myerson's Personal Blog
- Team Mountain Khakis/SmartStop
- Interview: Adam Myerson - man of many hats (part 1) from Podium Insight
- Interview: Adam Myerson - man of many hats (part 2) from Podium Insight
- Euro 'cross champions crowned (cyclingnews.com)
- 2009 season photos of Adam Myerson courtesy of cyclingcaptured.com