|• Total||4 km2 (2 sq mi)|
|• Marathi (official)||Urdu, Hindi, Marvari, Ahirani, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Just 3 km to the north west of Adavad is Unapdev which is famous for its hot water spring. This hot water spring emerges from a "Gomukh" - mouth of the Cow. Folklore has it that Lord Rama had shot an arrow which caused the spring to emerge while he was passing through in his years of vanvas (forest exile). Unapdev is also best known as a picnic spot in Jalgaon district. It is one of the entry points for trekking in the Satpuda hills.
Adawad is the central market for nearby 20 villages. It is situated on SH-4 highway (Ankleshwar-Bharhanpur), and is connected by MSRTC to destinations including Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Bharanpur, Surat, Dhule, Nandurbar, Raver, Yawal, and Shirpur.
The nearest rivers- include the river Tapi (5 kilometres (3.1 mi)), and the river Gul (10 kilometres (6.2 mi)). Satpuda Mountain is also nearby.
- State Bank Of India
- Buldhana Urban Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Zilha Bank
Schools and colleges
- Nutan Dyan Mandir (N.D.M)
- Ango Urdu High School
- Nutan Primary English Medium School
- ZP Urdu Boys & Girls School
- ZP Marathi Boys & Girls School
- N.D M Jr. College Of Arts
- Anglo Urdu Jr. College
- Agriculture Polytechnic College
- Royal Urdu-English Medium School
- S.P.D English Medium School
- sarvajanik vidyalay adawad
- "Dhanore Pr.Adavad Population - Jalgaon, Maharashtra". Census2011. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Census Data Updation Status[permanent dead link]