Ashok in 2015
29 March 1998|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Ladies European Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Ladies European Tour||3|
|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|ANA Inspiration||T42: 2017|
|Women's PGA C'ship||T29: 2017|
|U.S. Women's Open||CUT: 2017|
|Women's British Open||T22: 2018|
|Evian Championship||CUT: 2017, 2018|
|Achievements and awards|
|LET Rookie of the Year||2016|
Aditi became the youngest and first Indian to win the Lalla Aicha Tour School and secured her Ladies European Tour card for the 2016 season. This win also made her the youngest winner of a Q School for an international tour. Aditi is the first and the only Indian golfer who played the Asian Youth Games (2013), Youth Olympic Games (2014), Asian Games (2014) and Olympic Games (2016).
Aditi won the 2016 Hero Women's Indian Open with a score of 3-under-par 213, and in the process became the first Indian to win a Ladies European Tour title. She picked up a second win two weeks later at the Qatar Ladies Open and finished the season second on the Order of Merit. She won the Rookie of the Year award. She also gained a LPGA Tour card for 2017 via the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
Aditi was born on 29 March 1998 in Bangalore. She studied at The Frank Anthony Public School in Bangalore and graduated in 2016. She started playing golf at the age of 5; her father Ashok Gudlamani is her caddie.
- 2011 USHA Karnataka Junior, Southern India Junior, Faldo Series Asia - India, East India Tolly Ladies, All India Championship
- 2012 USHA Delhi Ladies, USHA Army Championship, All India Junior
- 2013 Asia Pacific Junior Championship
- 2014 Eastern India Ladies Amateur, USHA IGU All India Ladies & Girls Championship
- 2015 Army Ladies & Junior Championship, St Rule Trophy, Southern India Ladies & Junior Girls Championship, Ladies' British Open Amateur Stroke Play Championship, Thailand Amateur Open
Professional wins (5)
Ladies European Tour wins (3)
- 2011 Hero Professional Tour Leg 1, Hero Professional Tour Leg 3 (both as an amateur)
- "Anirban Lahiri, SSP Chawrasia, Aditi Ashok to fly Indian flag in golf at Rio Olympics". The Indian Express. 11 July 2016. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "India's Aditi Ashok becomes youngest ever LET Tour School winner". Sky Sports. 23 December 2015. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Aditi Ashok looking to qualify for Rio Olympics". Times of India. 26 December 2015. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Aditi Ashok makes history by winning the Women's Indian Open". ESPN. 13 November 2016. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- "Aditi Ashok wins in Abu Dhabi for her third Ladies European Tour title". The Indian Express. 4 November 2017. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "Aditi Ashok named Rookie of the Year". Ladies European Tour. 10 December 2016.
- "Meet Aditi Ashok, India's future in women's golf". The Hindu. 20 August 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Olympics 2016: 5 Things To Know About Indian Golfer Aditi Ashok". Golf. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Know Your Indian Olympian: 10 things to know about Aditi Ashok". Yahoo News. 15 July 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Aditi Ashok". World Amateur Golf Ranking. Retrieved 26 July 2016.