Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub
|Full name||Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub|
|Date of birth||5 March 1993|
|Place of birth||Cairo, Egypt|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:18, 16 May 2016 (UTC).
Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub (Arabic: أحمد حسن محجوب; born 5 March 1993), known as Kouka or Koka, is an Egyptian professional footballer who plays for Portuguese club S.C. Braga and the Egyptian national team as a striker.
Hassan played for Rio Ave's youth team for one season. He was promoted to the first team in the beginning of the 2012–13 season and debuted on 9 September 2012 against F.C. Paços de Ferreira.
On 26 August 2015, Hassan signed a five-year contract with S.C. Braga. On 22 October 2015, he scored the first goal in Braga's 3-2 Europa League group stage win against Olympique de Marseille. In tears during his celebration, Hassan dedicated the goal to his father, who had died the day before.
- As of match played 22 May 2016
- Scores and results list Egypt's goal tally first.
|1.||14 August 2013||El Gouna Stadium, El Gouna||Uganda||1–0||3–0||Friendly|
|2.||11 October 2015||Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi||Zambia||1–0||3–0||Friendly|
|4.||17 November 2015||Borg El Arab Stadium, Alexandria||Chad||3–0||4–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Winner: 2015–16
- Winner: 2013
- "Ahmed Hassan Kouka (@HassanKouka)". Twitter. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Koka". Soccerway. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Ahmed Hassan Koka". Goal. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Hassan: "É um salto muito bom para mim"" [Hassan: "It is a very good jump for me"]. SC Braga (in Portuguese). 15 September 2015. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "SC Braga é o destino de Hassan" [SC Braga is Hassan's destination]. ZeroZero (in Portuguese). 26 August 2015. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Egypt U20-Iraq U20 Match Report
- Egypt U20-England U20 Match Report
- Egypt U20-Chile U20 Match Report
- "Kouka". Worldfootball. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub". National Football Teams. Retrieved 27 March 2011.