Ain't Nobody (Monica song)
|Single by Monica featuring Treach (from Naughty by Nature)|
|from the album The Nutty Professor|
|Released||May 21, 1996|
|Monica singles chronology|
|Naughty By Nature singles chronology|
"Ain't Nobody" is an R&B/hip hop soul mid-tempo song produced by Dallas Austin for American R&B singer Monica. It was featured on the Nutty Professor official soundtrack, and also was released as Miss Thang's fourth and final single on a double A-side with "Why I Love You So Much" on May 20, 1996 (see 1996 in music). The double-A-side single became Monica's fourth top ten hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 (Consecutive), reaching number 9 and number 3 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart.
The music video for "Ain't Nobody" was directed by David Nelson (Known for his work for Donell Jones, Da Brat, 2Pac, R. Kelly & Nicole Wray) and was filmed in the Staten Island Ferry, in New York City. It also features scenes from the Nutty Professor movie, cut between Monica & Treach's scenes.
Formats and track listings
These are the formats and track listings of major single-releases of "Ain't Nobody"
- "Ain't Nobody" (Main Mix)
- "Ain't Nobody" (No Rap)
- "Ain't Nobody (Quiet Storm Mix)
|US Billboard Hot 100||9|
|US Hot Dance Singles Sales (Billboard)||11|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||3|
|US Billboard Hot 100||46|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||11|
- "Monica Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Monica Chart History (Dance Singles Sales)". Billboard. Retrieved November 20, 2019.
- "Monica Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Billboard Top 100 - 1996". Archived from the original on 2009-03-01. Retrieved 2009-09-15.
- "2003 Year End Chart: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs". Billboard. Retrieved 2012-01-27.