|Men's canoe slalom|
|2007 Foz do Iguaçu||K-1 team|
|2010 Tacen||K-1 team|
|2011 Bratislava||K-1 team|
|2014 Vienna||K-1 team|
|2015 Markkleeberg||K-1 team|
|2005 Tacen||K-1 team|
|2007 Liptovský Mikuláš||K-1 team|
|2009 Nottingham||K-1 team|
|2010 Bratislava||K-1 team|
|2006 L'Argentière-la-Bessée||K-1 team|
Grimm subsequently won the 2009 Adidas Sickline whitewater extreme race, despite having little previous experience of extreme whitewater or indeed of paddling the creekboats used to enhance paddler safety.
He also won three gold medals in the K-1 team event at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships, earning them in 2007, 2010 and 2011. He won a total of eight medals at the European Championships (2 golds, 5 silvers and 1 bronze).
- 2010 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships 12 September 2010 K-1 men's team final results - accessed 12 September 2010.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships - Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936-2007.
- Official website (German)
- Sports-reference.com profile
- Kayak Session magazine's coverage of Adidas Sickline 2009
|This article about a canoeing Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|