|Edited by||Frank Werner|
Algorithms is a monthly peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal of mathematics, covering design, analysis, and experiments on algorithms. The journal is published by MDPI and was established in 2008. The founding editor-in-chief was Kazuo Iwama (Kyoto University). From May 2014 to September 2019, the editor-in-chief was Henning Fernau (Universität Trier). The current editor-in-chief is Frank Werner (Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg).
Abstracting and indexing
Journals with similar scope include:
- Iwama, Kazuo (2008). "Editor's Foreword". Algorithms. 1 (1): 1. doi:10.3390/a1010001.
- "Algorithms". 2022 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2023.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 11 February 2010. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Content/Database Overview - Compendex Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Inspec list of journals". Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Source details: Algorithms". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Algorithms". zbMATH Open. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 13 September 2023.