From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annapurna is a massif in the Himalayas, in north-central Nepal.
Annapurna or Annapoorna may also refer to:
- Annapurna Sanctuary, a high glacial basin lying below the mountain range
- Annapurna (book), story of the first recorded expedition to reach the summit
- Annapoorna devi, a Hindu goddess
- Annapurna Devi (Roshanara Khan), Indian classical instrumentalist
- Annapurna FM, a Nepali radio station
- Annapurna, Nepal, a village in Bhojpur District in the east of the country
- Annapurna Pictures, a U.S.-based film production company
- Annapurna Studios, an India-based film production company
- Annapurna (film), Telugu language film
- Annapoorna (film), a 1964 Kannada language film
- Annapoorna (actress), Telugu film actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annapurna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.