Ansif Ashraf Talking at Kerala State Business Excellence Awards 2016
15 November 1983 |
Thane, Maharashtra, India
|Residence||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|Alma mater||Mahatma Gandhi University
|Occupation||Chief Editor of Cochin Herald|
|Parent(s)||Dr. S.A.Mohamed Ashraf
Ansif Ashraf started his career as a graphic designer from home in the year 2000. In 2001 he started a studio for photography and designing. In 2006 he founded, Paradise Group which was a trading company engaged in business of Rubber and Carbon Black.  In 2008 he founded AGI Holdings Limited which was engaged in selling Centrifuge Separators.
In 2012 Ansif Ashraf, joined Cochin Herald founded by his father in 1992 as a weekly newspaper. Ansif started Cochin Herald business magazine. On his father's death, Ansif became Chairman of the Cochin Herald and Chief Editor of Cochin Herald magazine.
Ansif is the founder of Young Chamber of Commerce and he is the first president. He founded Young Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and its registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. He started the opportunity exchange platform with Young Chamber of Commerce.  On 23rd November 2017 the name of the chamber has been changed from Young Chamber of Commerce to Crescent Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In 2017 Ansif Ashraf, founded Fly With Me Mobile APP and he is the CEO.
- Times of India - Brand Icon 2013 in Diversified Business.
- Alleem Knowledge Center - Brand Ambassador of Dr. Rashid Al Leem, the prestigious honour of United Arab Emirates.
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) - World’s Top Ten e-Business Champions of the Year 2008.
- Alibaba.com - Asia Pacific e-Business Champions of the Year 2008.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam International Foundation Co-ordinator
On 21 February 2018, the family of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India appointed Ansif Ashraf as Kerala State Co-ordinator for A. P. J. Abdul Kalam International Foundation. The official letter was handed over by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam’s elder brother Mohammed Muthu Meera Lebbai Maraicker at House of Kalam in Rameswaram. As State Co-Ordinator, Ansif Ashraf will be taking the legacy of Abdul Kalams India Vision 2020.
- "Fly With Me APP – Connecting the Flyers!". Yahoo Finance.
- "Kochi SME among Top-10 e-biz champions".
- "Making a Mark in Separators & Centrifuges Market". Rubber Asia.
- "Adieu to that Visionary". Cochin Herald.
- "YCC Launched". Indian Express. 19 November 2014.
- "ഓപ്പര്ച്യൂണിറ്റി എക്സ്ചേഞ്ച് പ്രോഗ്രാം 25ന്". Mathrubhumi News.
- "യംഗ് ചേംബര് ഓഫ് കൊമേഴ്സിന്റെ ഓപ്പര്ച്യൂണിറ്റി എക്സ്ചേഞ്ച് 25ന്". Business Deepika News.
- "Certificate of Incorporation pursuant to change of name". Government of India.
- "The Times of India Brand Icons awards presented". Times Of India. 14 July 2013.
- "Kochi SME among Top-10 e-biz champions". The Hindu. 4 August 2008.
- "Alibaba.com Announces e-Business Champions of the Year". PRNews Wire. 20 July 2008.
- "Ansif Ashraf appointed APJ Abdul Kalam Foundation's Kerala co-ordinator". Indian Express. 26 February 2018.
- Kochi SME among Top-10 e-biz champions, The Hindu
- Kerala company signs JV with Chinese firm, One India News
- Paradise in pact with Chinese co, Hindu Business Line
- "Alibaba.com Announces e-Business Champions of the Year", PR Newswire
- The Times of India Brand Icons Awards Presented, Times of India
- "YCC Launched", Indian Express
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ansif Ashraf.|