|Founder||Armin van Buuren, Maykel Piron, David Lewis|
|Country of origin||Netherlands|
Armada Music is a Dutch independent record label that specialises in releasing electronic dance music. The name Armada derives from the first two letters of the founders' first names: Armin van Buuren, Maykel Piron and David Lewis.[self-published source?]
- Andrew Rayel
- Armin van Buuren
- Bob Sinclar
- Cedric Gervais
- Eelke Kleijn
- Ferry Corsten
- Inner City
- Kevin Saunderson
- Loud Luxury
- Mark Sixma
- Morgan Page
- Orjan Nilsen
- R Plus
- Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
- Super8 & Tab
- Tempo Giusto
- Tom Staar
Awards and nominations
As of December 2015, the label had won the "Best Global Record Label" award for five years in a row at the International Dance Music Awards (IDMA's). Armada received two nominations at the 2014 IDMAs. The Academy of Electronic Music, a joint venture between Armada, Google, Point Blank, and DJ Mag, was the recipient of the 'People's Voice Award' at the 2014 Webby Awards. In 2016, Armada Music was one of the 21 labels nominated for the IMPALA FIVEUNDERFIFTEEN campaign shining a light on Europe's most inspiring young labels. The label received the IMPALA Young Label Spotlight Award.
- "A night in the life". Time Out. Archived from the original on 26 January 2009. Retrieved 15 June 2008.
- Papadatos, Markos (10 December 2015). "Meet Maykel Piron: Co-Founder and CEO of Armada Music SPECIAL". Digital Journal. Retrieved 30 April 2016.
- "About". Armada Music.
- "Artists". Armada Music.
- "31st Annual International Dance Music Awards – Winter Music Conference 2016 – WMC 2016". Winter Music Conference. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "GOOGLE, ARMADA, POINT BLANK, DJ MAG: ACADEMY OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC". Webby Awards. Retrieved 30 April 2016.
- "IMPALA Young Label Spotlight". Impala. 27 July 2020.
- "FIVEUNDERFIFTEEN: Armada Music (The Netherlands)". The Independent Echo. Archived from the original on 7 June 2016. Retrieved 15 July 2016.