Ashland Community Hospital (Oregon)
|Ashland Community Hospital|
|Location||Ashland, Oregon, United States|
|Care system||Private, non-profit|
|Hospital type||General medical and surgical|
|Emergency department||Level IV trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Oregon|
Asante Ashland Community Hospital is a hospital in Ashland, Oregon, United States. Founded in 1907, it is owned by Asante. In 2012, it explored an affiliation with Dignity Health, with the later stopping negotiations in October 2012 over some resistance to the plan. On November 15, 2012, Ashland Community Hospital chose to partner with Asante, the owner of Three Rivers Medical Center and Rogue Regional Medical Center to build a stronger financial base for the hospital. Ashland's city council approved the transfer to Asante in June 2013.
The hospital has 49 beds for inpatients, a diagnostic and surgery center with imaging equipment, a laboratory, and equipment for respiratory testing and surgery. Outpatient services cover internal medicine, home health and hospice care, memory care, physical therapy and rehabilitation, school nursing, wound care, and hyperbaric medicine.
The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
- "Ashland Community hospital loses $2.5 million in fiscal year, will try to join San Francisco's Dignity Health". OregonLive.com. The Associated Press. August 27, 2012. Retrieved 29 August 2012.
- "Worries over abortion, assisted suicide scuttle takeover of Ashland hospital". The Oregonian. The Associated Press. October 30, 2012. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Ashland Community Hospital to Partner with Asante". Asante. Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- "Ashland City Council approves takeover of hospital by Asante". The Oregonian. The Associated Press. June 5, 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Ashland Hospital". Ashland Community Hospital. 2008. Retrieved August 28, 2008.
- "Hospitals Directory: Ashland Community Hospital". U.S. News and World Report. 2007. Archived from the original on 30 August 2008. Retrieved August 28, 2008.
|This Oregon-volunteer or nonprofit organization related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a hospital in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|