|Service area||Sydney & Central West|
|Service type||Coach services|
|Fleet||16 (February 2015)|
Australia Wide Coaches is an Australian coach company operating charter services, an express service between Orange and Sydney and services in Central West New South Wales under contract to NSW TrainLink.
Australia Wide Coaches was founded by Richard Dawes and Phil Langley in 1993 in Dubbo.
In October 2009, the coach operations of Selwoods Coaches, Orange were purchased. Selwoods had been operating a service from Orange to Sydney since April 1989. Since June 1990, Selwoods had been operating services under contract to CountryLink from Lithgow to Orange, Grenfell and Parkes. Both of these remain in operation today.
- "Australia Wide Coaches" Fleetline October 1993 page 218
- "New South Wales Deregulation" Australian Bus Panorama 5/2 September 1989 page 8
- Australia Wide Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Selwood Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- "Countrylink Contracts" Australian Panorama 6/3 October 1990 page 26
- Express Service Australia Wide Coaches
- Orange - Sydney Timetable Australia Wide Coaches
- "Western timetable". NSW TrainLink. 7 September 2019.
- AWC appointed licensee for Gray Line & Great Sights Sydney Australia Wide Coaches 21 November 2013
- Canberra timetable Australia Wide Coaches