Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ayam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayam may refer to:
- Ayam (cap), a Korean hat
- Ayam (people), Kuwaiti citizens of Persian origins.
- Ayam, the Indonesian/Malay word for chicken, used in names of dishes and chicken or food-related entities:
- Ayam Brand, food company
- Ayam bumbu rujak, Indonesia traditional grilled chicken
- Ayam gulai, Indonesian curry dish
- Ayam goreng , Indonesia fried chicken
- Ayam goreng kalasan, Indonesia traditional fried chicken
- Ayam pansuh, Malaysian chicken dish
- Ayam penyet, Indonesia traditional fried chicken
- Ayam tangkap, Indonesia traditional fried chicken
- Opor Ayam, Indonesian coconut milk chicken dish
- Soto ayam, a yellow spicy chicken soup with vermicelli
- Al Ayam ("The Days"), referring to several newspapers`:
- Amur Yakutsk Mainline - partially complete railway in Eastern Siberia.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.