From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Portland Historic Landmark
|Location||1809 NW Johnson Street
|Architect||Whidden & Lewis|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival|
|Part of||Alphabet Historic District (#00001293)|
|NRHP Reference #||82003741|
|Added to NRHP||June 14, 1982|
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2014), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved October 19, 2015.
- Harrison, Michael; Lutino, Cielo; Mickle, Liza; Mye, Peter; Cunningham, Bill; Gauthier, Stephanie (March 20, 2000), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Alphabet Historic District (PDF), retrieved June 3, 2015.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 6, 2011. p. 30. Archived (PDF) from the original on 9 June 2011. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- Media related to Ayer–Shea House at Wikimedia Commons