Bebe's Kids (video game)
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up action|
Bébé's Kids is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up video game developed by Radical Entertainment that was released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994. It is based on the 1992 animated film of the same title.
Players must watch out for security guards, disgruntled mascots, and pirates (that are employees of the theme park). Other stages include a haunted house, a pirate ship, and the pits. Both characters have their own special attacks.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Additional publisher information". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Additional game information" (in French). La Mémoire du Pad. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- "Basic game overview". IGN. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- "Basic game overview". Angelfire. Archived from the original on 2004-11-01. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|