Kaneko Seisakusho (金子製作所?), also referred to as Kaneko Co. Ltd. (カネコ株式会社?), was a Japanese video game publisher founded in Suginami, Tokyo, Japan by Hiroshi Kaneko. It published a number of games both under its brand and other companies, such as Air Buster, Nexzr, Shogun Warriors, DJ Boy, Guts'n, and the Gals Panic series. Although most of the games that Kaneko produced were standard arcade fare, they also earned a degree of notoriety for both DJ Boy (for its reputedly racist plot and negative stereotyping) and the Gals Panic series (the games often bordering on softcore pornography).
The last game released by the company was Gals Panic S3 for the arcade in 2002.
The company began business as developer, manufacturer, vendor, trader of electronic machines, and manufacturing medical equipment.
In 1982, it began its video game business as a developer of Taito Corporation's video games.
In 1990, Kaneko began to make its own video game under the KANEKO brand.
In April 2000, Kaneko went through financial restructuring, and exited video game business except for maintenance department. The company was moved to Shibuya, Tokyo.
In 2016, Kaneko went back to business, listing their main objectives as 'online game distribution service, development and design of intellectual solutions, lease, sales, manufacturing and exporting of software'. However, the site was not updated since the same year.
Developed arcade games
- Air Buster (1990)
- B.Rap Boys (1992)
- Explosive Breaker / Bakuretsu Breaker (1992)
- Blood Warrior (1994)
- Bonk's Adventure (arcade version)
- Cyvern: The Dragon Weapons (1998)
- DJ Boy (1989)
- Fly Boy (1982) 
- Gals Panic (overseas)
- Gals Panic II
- Gals Panic 3
- Gals Panic 4
- Gals Panic S Extra Edition
- Gals Panic S2
- Gals Panic S3
- Great 1000 Miles Rally
- Heavy Unit
- The Berlin Wall (1991)
- The Kung-Fu Master Jackie Chan (1995)
- Magical Crystals
- Panic Street
- Peetan/Pitan (ピータン?) (Game Boy version of the MSX game by Nippon Columbia)
- Saru Kani Hamu Zou
- Sennou (線脳?)
- Shogun Warriors (1992)
Electro Design games
Developed home games
- Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool
- Chester Cheetah: Wild Wild Quest
- Fido Dido (unreleased)
- Heavy Unit (PC Engine)
- Hiza no Ue no Partner: Kitty on Your Lap
- Power Athlete (known outside Japan as Power Moves for the Super NES and Deadly Moves for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.)
- Silhouette Stories
- Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill (unreleased)
- Star Parodier
- Super Star Soldier