Type of site
|Registration||Optional (previews only)|
|Launched||March 1, 2002|
|3,544 (October 2014[update])|
Bang Bros // is an internet production company of pornography operating out of Miami, Florida, founded in 2000. The network includes a total of 36 websites, only sixteen of which are regularly updated as of June 2012.
BangBros Inc was sued by the U.S. government in June 2005 for violating the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Adult Labeling Rule and federal CAN-SPAM Act. The company failed to follow the rule that requires commercial e-mailers of sexually explicit material to use the phrase "sexually explicit" in the subject line. The company settled the lawsuit for $650,000, and also agreed to allow its operations to be monitored to ensure that it will comply with the law in the future.
- 2011 XBIZ Award: Studio Affiliate Program of the Year 
- 2012 XBIZ Award: Amateur Release of the Year
- 2013 XBIZ Award Nominee: Studio of the Year
- 2013 XBIZ Award: Adult Site of the Year
- "BangBros.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". WHOIS. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Bangbros.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "FTC Sues Seven Companies Over Porn Spam". techweb.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2007. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "BangBros fined $650,000 for explicit spam". itvibe.com. 2005-06-10. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, February, 2011
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, January, 2012
- XBIZ Nominees 2013, XBIZ, January, 2013
- XBIZ Award Winners 2013, XBIZ, January, 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bangbros.|