Type of site
|Alexa rank||5,953 (February 2017[update])|
|Registration||Optional (previews only)|
|Launched||March 1, 2002|
Bang Bros // is an Internet pornography production company operating from Miami, Florida which was founded in 2000. The network has 36 websites, 16 of which were being regularly updated as of June 2012.
BangBros Inc was sued by the U.S. government in June 2005 for violating the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Adult Labeling Rule and Federal CAN-SPAM Act. The company failed to follow the rule that requires commercial e-mailers of sexually explicit material to use the phrase "sexually explicit" in the subject line. The company settled the lawsuit for $650,000, and also agreed to allow its operations to be monitored to ensure that it will comply with the law in the future.
- 2011 XBIZ Award: Studio Affiliate Program of the Year 
- 2012 XBIZ Award: Amateur Release of the Year
- 2013 XBIZ Award Nominee: Studio of the Year
- 2013 XBIZ Award: Adult Site of the Year
- "Bangbros.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "BangBros.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". WHOIS. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "FTC Sues Seven Companies Over Porn Spam". techweb.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2007. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "BangBros fined $650,000 for explicit spam". itvibe.com. 2005-06-10. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "BangBros.com, Inc., et al., US vs" (Press release). Federal Trade Commission. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, February, 2011
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, January, 2012
- XBIZ Nominees 2013 Archived December 25, 2012, at the Wayback Machine., XBIZ, January, 2013
- XBIZ Award Winners 2013, XBIZ, January, 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bangbros.|