|Elevation||1,484 m (4,869 ft) |
|Listing||Inactive volcanoes in the Philippines|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Mountain type||Cinder cone|
Mount Baya is a dormant volcano in the municipality of Ganassi in Lanao del Sur province, Philippines. The mountain has a peak elevation of 1,484 meters (4,869 ft) rising from a plateau of about 950 meters (3,120 ft). It is located about 4 kilometers (2.5 mi) east of Lake Dapao and about 4.5 kilometers (2.8 mi) southwest of Lake Lanao. Between Lake Dapao and Mount Baya is Mount Gadungan, another inactive volcano.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) lists Mount Baya as Inactive.
- List of inactive volcanoes in the Philippines
- List of volcanoes in the Philippines
- Northern Mindanao
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineer (1948). "Cotabato (topographic map)". University of Texas Library in Austin. Retrieved on 2013-11-15.
- "List of Inactive Volcanoes Part 3". Philippines Institute of Volcanology and Seismology. Retrieved on 2013-11-15.
- "List of Inactive Volcanoes Part 1". Philippines Institute of Volcanology and Seismology. Retrieved on 2013-11-15.