From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by The Queers|
|Released||August 10, 1994
February 6, 2007 (reissue)
|Genre||Pop punk, punk rock|
|The Queers chronology|
Asian Man Records reissue cover (2007)
All tracks written by Joe King (aka Joe Queer) except as noted.
- "Steak Bomb"
- "Drop The Attitude Fucker"
- "You Make Me Wanna Puke"
- "Teenage Gluesniffer" (Joe King/Ben Weasel)
- "Ben Weasel"
- "Voodoo Doll"
- "Mirage" (Ritchie Cordell, credited to "T. Hart")
- Cover of Tommy James & The Shondells
- "Live This Life"
- "Half Shitfaced" (B-Face/Joe Queer)
- "Too Many Twinkies"
- "All Screwed Up" (Joe Queer/B-Face)
- "My Old Man's a Fatso" (Angry Samoans cover; Bonus on Asian Man reissue)
|This 1990s punk rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|