|Directed by||Rasool Ellore|
|Produced by||Mallidi Satyanarayana Reddy|
|Written by||Rasool Ellore|
Krishna Lanka is an island village in Godavari districts. The only way of commuting to that island is by navigation. Lots of people die due to bad weather conditions while they travel. Krishna Lanka's rich and honest village President Bullabbai (Vijay Kumar) wants to have a bridge to that island which costs several crores. He asks his IAS friend Venkata Ratnam (Prakash Raj) to make his dream come true. Even 20 years after Venkata Ratnam leaving the village, there is no news about the bridge. Bullebbai sends his son Chandu (Ravi Teja) to Hyderabad to meet Venkata Ratnam and learn the progress. After coming to Hyderabad, Chandu realizes that Venkata Ratnam is very money-minded and is least bothered about the bridge. The rest of the story is all about how Chandu makes Venkata Ratnam get the bridge approved by the government.
- Ravi Teja...Chandrashekhar/ Chandu
- Shriya Saran...Shweta/ Mahalakshmi/Madam
- Vijayakumar... Bullabbai
- Prakash Raj...Venkata Ratnam
- Brahmanandam...Hotel manager
- Nassar..... Durga Prasad
- Raghunatha Reddy
- Venu Madhav
- Fish Venkat
- Srinivas Reddy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2018)
It received mixed to negative reviews. Despite the negative reviews, the film did well and was an average at the box office.
- "Bhageeratha preview". filmibeat.com. Filmibeat. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- G. V., Ramana. "Bhageeratha - Telugu cinme review". idlebrain.com. Idlebrain. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- Pulla, Priyanka. "Bhageeratha review". movies.fullhyderabad.com. Fullhyderabad.com. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- "Bhageeratha review". indiaglitz.com. indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|