Theatrical Poster Boxoffice = 44 crore theatrical collections + 10 crores from audio, satellite & T.V rights
|Directed by||A. Harsha|
|Produced by||Nataraj Gowda
|Music by||Arjun Janya|
Bhajarangi (Kannada: ಭಜರಂಗಿ) is a Kannada-language Indian fantasy film starring Shivrajkumar and Aindrita Ray in the lead roles. Directed by choreographer-turned-director Harsha, the movie was released on 12 December 2013 and received positive response from critics. Bhajarangi collected a total of 12.5 crores in its 25 days run and became the highest-grossing Kannada film of 2013. The film was declared a blockbuster at the box office.
The story takes place in a hamlet called Ramadurga. A tantrik makes life hell for the villagers by looting their valuables, raping women and killing them. Jeeva(Shivarajkumar) comes to the hamlet to know his 'Janma rahasya' (mystery of his birth). To his shock, he comes to know that he was the son of Bhajarangi (Shivarajkumar) who fought against the tantrik and saved the villagers from his harassment. But the intelligent tantrik gets rid of Bhajarangi in his own way by creating a demon in the form of a baby and makes Bhajarangi believe that he is his son. The story takes many interesting turns and twists & he defeats the tantrik.
- Shivrajkumar as Bhajarangi / Jeeva
- Aindrita Ray as Geetha
- Madhu Guruswamy as Tantrik
- Sourav Loki as Raana
- Sadhu Kokila
- Bullet Prakash as James Bond
- Tabla Nani
- Girija Lokesh
- Rukmini Vijayakumar as Krishne
The film's introductory song features special appearances of the following actors:
Little is known of the story type and the script, but movie remains to be one of the most awaited Kannada movies of 2013.Actor Shivrajkumar had to lose weight for the movie and prepared for a six-pack body at the age of 51. Major portion of the movie is shot around hesarghatta which lies to north west of Bengaluru.
Official trailer of the movie was launched in Triveni theatre Bangalore on September 2013 which was attended by Yash. The introductory song featuring 6 leading actors of Kannada cinema was shot at Minerva Mills, Bangalore.
The film's producers Nataraj Gowda and Manjunath Gowda have teamed up with PVR Cinemas for the film's domestic release. The film is expected to release simultaneously on 12 December 2013 in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu in multiple theaters. The producers have reportedly booked more than 221 cinema halls across the Karnataka state alone.
The Film opened to mostly positive reviews from the Critics.
- Times of India gave 4/5 stars and said "Shivarajkumar has combined all his experiences to give a brilliant performance. Be it action, sentiment or romance, Shivanna is at his best. Aindrita Ray too is at her best throughout, especially in the climax. Music by Arjun Janya is apt for the story and quite remarkable. Lokesh shines as a villain. Jai Anand is simply superb in his camerawork." 
- Chitraloka said "Shivarajkumar takes the cake for his easy in portraying both a lover boy and an action hero equally well. When he sheds his shirt to show off his six packs in the end, the joy of the fans sees no end. Harsha has done an excellent job all over. Arjun Janya's music has four good songs including the 'Boss' song with guest appearance by six other film stars. Aindrita is bubbly as ever in a cute role. The actors who have played villains like Madhu, Chetan and Guru are a welcome change from the usual villains. If you have not booked your tickets already for Bhajarangi, do it fast. You will not get tickets easily for what is sure to be a blockbuster." 
- One India gave the film 3.5/5 stars and said "Bhajarangi is must watch movie for Shiv fans. It is also a movie, for which is to be admired by Kannada audience for its technical richness." 
- India Glitz gave 8/10 and said "It is one of the brilliant executions of work from young and dashing director Harsha. It is time for 'Harshotsava'! The 105th film of hat trick hero Shivarajakumar is magnificent in the second half and first half the film prepares for the second half big extravaganza." 
|Soundtrack album by Arjun Janya|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Bossu Nam Bossu"||Arjun Janya|
|2.||"Jai Bhajarangi"||Shankar Mahadevan|
|3.||"Jiya Teri Jiya Meri"||Karthik|
|4.||"Re Re Bhajarangi"||Kailash Kher|
|5.||"Sri Krishna"||Anuradha Bhat|
- Bajarangi (bhajarangi) – Kannada Movie Reviews, Trailers, Wallpapers, Photos, Cast & Crew, Story & Synopsis. entertainment.oneindia.in (12 December 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bhajarangi 25 Days Box Office Report – Oneindia Entertainment. Entertainment.oneindia.in (6 January 2014). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Top 10 Kannada movies of 2013 - chitraloka.com | Latest Kannada Movie News, Reviews | Images. chitraloka.com. Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bhajarangi Records Rs 12 Crore - chitraloka.com | Latest Kannada Movie News, Reviews | Images. chitraloka.com. Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Six heroes to make guest appearances in Bhajarangee. Chakpak.com (12 November 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Shivaraj Kumar's Six-Pack Workout Stuns Sandalwood Stars – Oneindia Entertainment. Entertainment.oneindia.in (1 August 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- 50 Lakhs Set for 'Bajarangi' – Kannada Movie News. Indiaglitz.com (9 April 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Shivarajkumar's 'Bhajarangi' Gears up for Massive Release in Tie-up with PVR Cinemas. Ibtimes.co.in (10 December 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bhajarangi movie review: Wallpaper, Story, Trailer at Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bhajarangi Movie Review - chitraloka.com | Latest Kannada Movie News, Reviews | Images. chitraloka.com. Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bhajarangi Kannada Movie Review – cinema preview stills gallery trailer video clips showtimes. Indiaglitz.com (13 December 2013). Retrieved on 12 July 2014.
- Bajarangi 2013 Kannada movie. southsongs4u.co.in. November 2013