Bigger Than Both of Us is the fifth studio album by American pop music duo Daryl Hall and John Oates. The album was released in August 1976, by RCA Records. The album included the first of their six #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, "Rich Girl". Hall & Oates released a song titled "Bigger Than Both of Us" on their Beauty on a Back Street album one year later. "Do What You Want, Be What You Are" was covered by The Dramatics in 1979.
|1.||"Back Together Again"||John Oates||3:25|
|2.||"Rich Girl"||Daryl Hall||2:24|
|4.||"Do What You Want, Be What You Are"||Hall, Oates||4:33|
|5.||"Kerry"||Stephen Dees, Hall||3:50|
|6.||"London Luck & Love"||Sara Allen, Hall, Oates||3:01|
|7.||"Room to Breathe"||Allen, Hall||4:13|
|8.||"You'll Never Learn"||Hall, Oates||4:14|
- Daryl Hall – lead vocals (except tracks 1, 3 and 8), backing vocals, keyboards, mandola, synthesizer, arrangements
- John Oates – lead vocals on tracks 1, 3 and 8, backing vocals, rhythm guitars, harmonica, arrangements
- Christopher Bond – lead guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, arrangements, string and horn arrangements
- Tom Hensley – acoustic piano
- Scotty Edwards – bass
- Leland Sklar – bass
- Jim Gordon – drums
- Ed Greene – drums
- Slugger Blue – "G kick" drums on "You'll Never Learn"
- Gary Coleman – percussion
- Tom Scott – flute, saxophone, lyricon
- Charles DeChant – saxophone
- James Getzoff – concertmaster, conductor
- Stephen Dees – co-arrangements on "Kerry"
- Produced by Christopher Bond
- Engineered and Mixed by John Arrias and John Mills
- Strings engineered by Armin Steiner
- Recorded at Cherokee Studios (Hollywood, CA).
- Mixed at Sound Labs (Hollywood, CA).
- Mastered by Allen Zentz at Allen Zentz Mastering (San Clemente, CA).
- Cover Artwork – Ron Barry
- Cover Concept and Design – Daryl Hall
- Cover Photo – Gribbitt Photography
- Insert Photo – Kathy Hohl and Sam Emmerson