Bigger Township, Jennings County, Indiana
Location in Jennings County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||30.74 sq mi (79.6 km2)|
|• Land||30.69 sq mi (79.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.16%|
|Elevation||745 ft (227 m)|
|• Density||23.7/sq mi (9.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453111|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.74 square miles (79.6 km2), of which 30.69 square miles (79.5 km2) (or 99.84%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.16%) is water.
- Campbell Township (north)
- Shelby Township, Ripley County (east)
- Monroe Township, Jefferson County (southeast)
- Lancaster Township, Jefferson County (south)
- Lovett Township (west)
- Vernon Township (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Bethel, Callicotte and Hughes.
Airports and landing strips
- Broomsage Ranch Airport
- "Bigger Township, Jennings County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Jennings Co. Historical Society (1999). Jennings Co, Indiana - Pictorial. Turner Publishing Company. p. 29.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.