Black knight (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Knight)
A black knight is a literary stock character.
Black Knight or Black Knights can also refer to:
Most common meanings
- Black Knight (Arthurian legend), any of several knights clad in black armor in Arthurian legend
- Knights Hospitaller, known by their black mantles
- The black knight (chess)
- Ralph de Ashton (fl. 1421–1486), an officer of state under Edward IV of England
- Zawisza Czarny (c. 1379-1428), Polish knight and diplomat
- Gary Player (born 1935), South African professional golfer
- Eduard Ritter von Schleich (1888-1947), Bavarian World War I flying ace and World War II Luftwaffe general
- James Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn (c. 1383-after 1451)
- 57th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, a USAF fighter squadron known as "The Black Knights of Keflavik"
- VFA-154, a US Navy fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMFA-314, a US Marine Corps fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMM-264, a US Marine Corps tiltrotor squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- RSAF Black Knights, a precision aerobatics team of the Republic of Singapore Air Force
- "The Black Knights", the display team of No. 54 Squadron RAF in the 1950s
- 5th Cavalry Regiment, a United States Army unit referred to as "The Black Knights"
- Black Knight (horse) (1979–2002), Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Army Black Knights, the nickname of the sporting teams of the United States Military Academy
- Black Knights, the sports teams and (singular) mascot at:
- Las Vegas Black Knights, a name considered for the Vegas Golden Knights
Technology and aerospace
- Black Knight (rocket), part of the British rocketry program in the 1950s
- Black Knight (vehicle), an unmanned ground vehicle designed by BAE Systems
- Black Knight satellite, an unknown object supposedly in polar orbit around Earth
- TrES-2b, an exoplanet colloquially known as "Black Knight" due to its darkness
- Vincent Black Knight, a British motorcycle made between 1954 and 1955 by Vincent Motorcycles
- Camacinia othello, a species of dragonfly
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Black Knight (comics), a 1998 Scrooge McDuck story
- Black Knight (comics), several Marvel Comics characters
- Black Knight (Monty Python), in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Arpine Lusène, a villain in several Scrooge McDuck stories nicknamed Le Chevalier Noir (The Black Knight)
- Victor Newman (fictional character), from the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless, called the Black Knight
- The Black Knight, from the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn games
- The Black Knights, a fictional resistance movement in the anime series Code Geass
- The Black Knight (1954 film), a film starring Alan Ladd
- Black Knight (film), a 2001 film starring Martin Lawrence
- Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me, a 2017 South Korean TV series
- Black Knight (pinball), a pinball game by Williams Electronics
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, an expansion pack of the computer game MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
- Sonic and the Black Knight
- A major antagonist in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Black Knight (manga), a yaoi manga by Kai Tsurugi
- Black Knights (rap group), affiliated with The Wu-Tang Clan
- The Black Knights (band), a Mersey Beat band
- The Black Knight (Elgar), a symphony/cantata written by Edward Elgar in 1889-1893
- Black Knight, a ghost that supposedly haunts Fort Manoel
- Black Knight Financial Services, an American corporation that provides technology and analytic services to the mortgage and real estate industries
- Buddleja davidii 'Black Knight', a plant cultivar
- Knight of Glin or Black Knight, an Irish hereditary knighthood
- Black Night
- Blackest Knight
- Blackest Night
- Dark Knight (disambiguation)
- Darkest Knight
- Darkest Night (disambiguation)
- White Knight (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.