Black knight (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Knight (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black knight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A black knight is a literary stock character.
Black Knight or Black Knights may also refer to:
- 57th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, a USAF fighter squadron known as "The Black Knights of Keflavik"
- VFA-154, a US Navy fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMFA-314, a US Marine Corps fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMM-264, a US Marine Corps tiltrotor squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- RSAF Black Knights, a precision aerobatics team of the Republic of Singapore Air Force
- "The Black Knights", the display team of No. 54 Squadron RAF in the 1950s
- 5th Cavalry Regiment, a United States Army unit referred to as "The Black Knights"
- Ralph de Ashton (fl. 1421–1486), an officer of state under Edward IV of England
- Zawisza Czarny (1379–1428), Polish knight and diplomat
- Gary Player (born 1935), South African professional golfer
- Eduard Ritter von Schleich (1888–1947), Bavarian World War I flying ace and World War II Luftwaffe general
- James Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn (c. 1383-after 1451), Scottish nobleman
- Black Knight (horse) (1979–2002), Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Army Black Knights, the nickname of the sporting teams of the United States Military Academy
- Black Knights, the sports teams and (singular) mascot at:
- Vegas Golden Knights, a name considered Las Vegas Black Knights
Science and technology
- Black Knight (rocket), part of the British rocketry program in the 1950s
- Black Knight (vehicle), an unmanned ground vehicle designed by BAE Systems
- TrES-2b, an exoplanet colloquially known as "Black Knight" due to its darkness
- Buddleja davidii 'Black Knight', a plant cultivar
- Camacinia othello, a species of dragonfly
Arts and entertainment
- The Black Knight (comics), a 1998 Scrooge McDuck story
- Black Knight (comics), several Marvel Comics characters
- Black Knight (manga), a 2003 yaoi manga by Kai Tsurugi
- The Black Knights, a fictional resistance movement in the anime series Code Geass
- The Black Knight (film), a 1954 film starring Alan Ladd
- Black Knight (film), a 2001 film starring Martin Lawrence
- Black Knight (Monty Python), character in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Black Knight (pinball), a pinball game by Williams Electronics
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, an expansion pack of the computer game MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
- The Black Knight, a major antagonist in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Sonic and the Black Knight, a 2009 Wii game by Sonic Team
- Black Knights (rap group), affiliated with The Wu-Tang Clan
- The Black Knights (band), a Mersey Beat band
- The Black Knight (Elgar), a symphony/cantata written by Edward Elgar in 1889–1893
- Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me, a 2017 South Korean TV series
- Victor Newman, from the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless, called the Black Knight
- Black Knight (Arthurian legend), any of several knights clad in black armor in Arthurian legend
- Black knight, a knight in chess
- Vincent Black Knight, a British motorcycle made between 1954 and 1955 by Vincent Motorcycles
- Black Knight satellite conspiracy theory, a conspiracy theory about an alien satellite
- Black Knight (company), an American corporation that provides technology and analytic services to the mortgage and real estate industries
- Knight of Glin or Black Knight, an Irish hereditary knighthood
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.