Blueberry Garden is a puzzle platform video game. It was developed by Erik Svedäng and released on June 10, 2009 via the Steam digital distribution site. It features a piano soundtrack written by Daduk. It is the winner of Seumas McNally Grand Prize for "Best Independent Game" at the 2009 Independent Games Festival.
- GDC: Blueberry Garden wins indie awards from Eurogamer
- Courtney, Timothy (2 March 2016). "Game Talk: Developer of else Heart.Break() & Blueberry Garden, Erik Svedang Interview with Timothy Courtney". timothycourtney.io. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- Official site
- Blueberry Garden review at IndieGames.com
- GDC 2009 Blueberry Garden Hands-On
- Blueberry Garden Spotlight from GameAwards.se
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|