Jump to navigation Jump to search
The participating authorities are:
- Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Canada Border Services Agency
- The New Zealand Customs Service
- The United Kingdom UK Border Force
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Reports, Government of Canada, Treasury Board of Canada, Secretariat, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Expenditure Management, Departmental Performance Reports, 2007–08 Departmental Performance. "Canada Border Services Agency". Tbs-sct.gc.ca. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 November 2016. Retrieved 9 November 2016.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Border Five – a Freedom of Information request to Home Office". Whatdotheyknow.com. 4 November 2016. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|