|Birth name||Brandan Sebastian Schieppati|
|Also known as||Sheep|
|Born||August 3, 1980|
|Origin||Newport Beach, California|
|Genres||Melodic death metal, symphonic black metal, hardcore punk, metalcore, punk rock, acoustic rock|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Songwriter, composer|
|Associated acts||Bleeding Through|
Die Die My Darling
Motionless in White
Brandan Schieppati (born August 3, 1980, Newport Beach, California) is the singer of metalcore band Bleeding Through and a former guitarist/songwriter of the fellow Orange County metalcore band Eighteen Visions, for which he played from 1997 to 2002. He is also a bodybuilder, personal trainer and "Rise Above Fitness" gym owner. He was strictly Straight Edge from an early age until his late twenties.
Brandan has been in Eighteen Visions, Throwdown, Bleeding Through, The Mistake and Die Die My Darling, a Misfits cover band from which nothing has been released. He has recently formed a new band along with Brooks Wackerman of Bad Religion, Ryan Sinn formerly of The Distillers and Dave Nassie of No Use for a Name called The Innocent. Brandan is also the vocalist for a side project called "Suffer Well" with Mick Kenney (Anaal Nathrakh) and Trevor Friedrich (Combichrist, ex-18 Visions), on drums.
In June 2002, Brandan's jaw was broken in a fight after a show. He went through surgery the next day. Though this resulted in Bleeding Through canceling their tour in support of Portrait of the Goddess, he recovered quickly enough to play at Hellfest 2002.
He contributed guest vocals on the track "The Architects of Repulsion" on Australian deathcore band The Red Shore's debut album Unconsecrated. Also on AFI's Decemberunderground (2006) and Tiger Army's Music From Regions Beyond as backing vocals. Also performing guest vocals on the track "Widowmaker" on Psyclon Nine's album "We The Fallen". He also has featured in The band Miss May I's new album Monument, on a bonus iTunes track from pre-orders. Schieppati was also featured in the song "If It's Dead, We'll Kill It" by metal band Motionless In White
He started a side project with Atreyu frontman, Alex Varkatzas called 'I Am War'. Alex has described the music they are making together as "brutal heavy short fast blasts of metallic hardcore punk". They released one album "Outlive You All".
Bleeding Through played their final show on August 3, 2014, at Chain Reaction, and the band ended after a 15-year career. He said they were proud of everything they have accomplished. However in 2018, the band reformed and their new album, "Love Will Kill All" was released on May 25 through SharpTone Records.
Brandan is the owner of Rise Above Fitness, a gym located in Huntington Beach. Brandan has also developed an apparel line for RAF and sells shirts, tank tops, hats, sweatshirts, and women's leggings. In 2015, Brandan created a one-man band named The Iron Son. The solo project released one studio album titled Enemy that came out on December 1.
Brandan has played intermittent shows with The Iron Son with fill-ins for live performances, and usually includes Manny Contreras of Impending Doom, Derek Youngsma of Bleeding Through, Justin Bock of Winds of Plague, Robert Bloomfield of MyChildren MyBride and Brandon Richter formerly of A Skylit Drive and Falling In Reverse.
In 2018, Bleeding Through reunited and released a new album "Love Will Kill All" and have played several shows since.
- with The Iron Son
- Enemy (Pvre Evil Records, 2015)
- with I Am War
- Outlive You All (Razor & Tie, 2012)
- with Suffer Well
- Sorrows (Century Media, 2011)
- with Bleeding Through
- Demo (Self-released, 2000)
- Dust to Ashes (Prime Directive, 2001)
- Portrait of the Goddess (Indecision, 2002)
- This is Love, This is Murderous (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2003)
- The Truth (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2006)
- Declaration (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2008)
- Bleeding Through (Rise, 2010)
- The Great Fire (Rise, 2012)
- Love Will Kill All (Sharptone, 2018)
- with Eighteen Visions
- Lifeless (Life Sentence, 1997)
- Yesterday Is Time Killed (Cedargate, 1999)
- No Time for Love (Trustkill, 1999)
- Until the Ink Runs Out (Trustkill, 2000)
- The Best of Eighteen Visions (Trustkill, 2001)
- Vanity (Trustkill, 2002)
- with Throwdown
- 2007 - "Hotprowl" Tiger Army on "Music From Regions Beyond"
- 2008 - "The Architects of Repulsion" (The Red Shore on Unconsecrated)
- 2009 - "Widowmaker" (Psyclon Nine on We The Fallen)
- 2010 - "Rust" (Miss May I on Monument)
- 2010 - "Follow the Trail of Blood" (Combichrist on Making Monsters)
- 2011 - "Pure Anger" (Lionheart on Built On Struggle)
- 2012 - "If It's Dead, We'll Kil It" (Motionless In White on Infamous)
- 2015 - "Death Rate" (Crucible) Single
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-28.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)