|Birth name||Brandan Sebastian Schieppati|
|Also known as||Sheep|
|Born||August 3, 1980|
|Origin||Newport Beach, California|
|Genres||Melodic death metal, symphonic black metal, hardcore punk, metalcore, punk rock, acoustic rock|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Songwriter, composer|
|Associated acts||Bleeding Through
Die Die My Darling
Motionless in White
Brandan Schieppati (born August 3, 1980, Newport Beach, California) is the singer of metalcore band Bleeding Through. He was Straight Edge from an early age, he remained until his late twenties and lives in Orange County. In June 2002, Brandan's jaw was broken in a fight after a show. He went through surgery the next day. Though this resulted in Bleeding Through canceling their tour in support of Portrait of the Goddess, he recovered quickly enough to play at Hellfest 2002.
Brandan has been in Eighteen Visions, Throwdown, Bleeding Through, The Mistake and Die Die My Darling, a Misfits cover band from which nothing has been released. He has recently formed a new band along with Brooks Wackerman of Bad Religion, Ryan Sinn formerly of The Distillers and Dave Nassie of No Use for a Name called The Innocent. Brandan is also the vocalist for a sideproject called "Suffer Well" with Mick Kenney (Anaal Nathrakh) and Trevor Friedrich (Combichrist, ex-18 Visions), on drums.
He contributed guest vocals on the track "The Architects of Repulsion" on Australian deathcore band The Red Shore's debut album Unconsecrated. Also on AFI's Decemberunderground (2006) and Tiger Army's Music From Regions Beyond as backing vocals. Also performing guest vocals on the track "Widowmaker" on Psyclon Nine's album "We The Fallen". He also has featured in The band Miss May I's new album Monument, on a bonus iTunes track from pre-orders. Schieppati was also featured in the song "If It's Dead, We'll Kill It" by metal band Motionless In White
He started a side project with Atreyu frontman, Alex Varkatzas called 'I Am War'. Alex has described the music they are making together as "brutal heavy short fast blasts of metallic hardcore punk". They released one album "Outlive You All". 
Bleeding Through played their final show on August 3, 2014 at Chain Reaction ending the band's 15 year career. He said they were proud with everything they have accomplished. Brandan owns a gym called Rise Above Fitness in Huntington Beach, California.
In 2015 Brandan created a one man band named The Iron Son. The solo project released one studio album titled Enemy that came out on December 1.
Brandan plans on going on tour with his solo band with fill ins for live performances sometime in 2016.
- with I Am War
- Outlive You All (Razor & Tie, 2012)
- with Suffer Well
- Sorrows (Century Media, 2011)
- with Bleeding Through
- Demo (Self-released, 2000)
- Dust to Ashes (Prime Directive, 2001)
- Portrait of the Goddess (Indecision, 2002)
- This is Love, This is Murderous (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2003)
- The Truth (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2006)
- Declaration (Roadrunner/Trustkill, 2008)
- Bleeding Through (Rise, 2010)
- The Great Fire (Rise, 2012)
- with Eighteen Visions
- Lifeless (Life Sentence, 1997)
- Yesterday Is Time Killed (Cedargate, 1999)
- No Time for Love (Trustkill, 1999)
- Until the Ink Runs Out (Trustkill, 2000)
- The Best of Eighteen Visions (Trustkill, 2001)
- Vanity (Trustkill, 2002)
- with Throwdown
- 2007 - "Hotprowl" Tiger Army on "Music From Regions Beyond"
- 2008 - "The Architects of Repulsion" (The Red Shore on Unconsecrated)
- 2009 - "Widowmaker" (Psyclon Nine on We The Fallen)
- 2010 - "Rust" (Miss May I on Monument)
- 2010 - "Follow the Trail of Blood" (Combichrist on Making Monsters)
- 2011 - "Pure Anger" (Lionheart on Built On Struggle)
- 2012 - "If It's Dead, We'll Kil It" (Motionless In White on Infamous)
- 2015 - "Death Rate" (Crucible) Single
Brandan is also the owner of Rise Above Fitness, a gym located in Huntington Beach. Brandan has also developed an apparel line for RAF and sells shirts, tank tops, hats, sweatshirts, and women's leggings.