|Genre||clothing and fashion exhibitions|
|Organised by||La Nación, La Rural, APSA Centros Comerciales|
BAFWEEK (abbreviation for Buenos Aires Fashion Week, also stylized as BAFWeek) is a biannual clothing trade show held mainly in La Rural fairgrounds, Buenos Aires. Argentina's most important fashion event, BAFWEEK showcases both leading brands and emerging designers. In addition, the Semillero UBA BAFWEEK (English: Seedbed UBA BAFWEEK) competition is held, where fashion design students from the University of Buenos Aires (UBA) are chosen by a panel of experts to present their collections at the event with financial support from Paseo Alcorta.
- Blanco, George (17 February 2011). "BAFweek celebra en grande". Vos (in Spanish). La Voz del Interior. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Lanus, Catalina (21 February 2014). "Moda: BAFWeek ya anticipa lo que se usará este otoño-invierno". La Nación (in Spanish). Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Gacetilla: Información general" (PDF) (in Spanish). BAFWEEK. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 August 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "BAF Week 2014". Buenos Aires Herald. 25 February 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "BAFWeek inaugura el Otoño/Invierno 2014". Entremujeres (in Spanish). Clarín. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Vales, Aldana (26 February 2014). "La Bafweek augura una Argentina muy femenina" (in Spanish). Republica.com. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Designers Incorporate Art into Creations at Buenos Aires Fashion Week". Latin American Herald Tribune. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Los nuevos talentos del Semillero UBA BAFWEEK se lucirán en pasarela" (PDF) (in Spanish). BAFWEEK. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Semillero UBA BAFWeek: pasarela de vanguardia". Entremujeres (in Spanish). Clarín. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "El Semillero UBA-BAFWEEK ya tiene nuevos nombres" (in Spanish). La Rural. February 2010. Archived from the original on 4 March 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buenos Aires Fashion Week.|
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|