Caesars Casino Online
Type of site
|Owner||Caesars World, Inc.|
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
|Created by||Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc|
|Alexa rank||57,179 (April 2014[update])|
Caesars Casino Online is an internet-based casino, based on the Caesars Palace casino brand. It is available to anyone 21 years or older inside New Jersey borders, as well as residents of the United Kingdom. Caesars Casino Online only operates in legal and licensed and regulated jurisdictions, thus it's limited availability thus far. On November 21, 2013 Caesars Casino Online was licensed and approved by the state of New Jersey in online gaming for real money. Caesars Casino Online offers online casino games such as slots, blackjack and roulette.
The brand is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., part of the Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's) that also owns the World Series of Poker (WSOP). The UK-facing website is operated by Entertaining Play Limited, a Gibraltar-registered subsidiary of Gamesys Limited who provide the software. In New Jersey, Caesars Casino Online is powered by NYX Gaming Group.
In September 2018, Caesars Casino Online launched a sports betting app in New Jersey.
- "Caesarscasino.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment (November 21, 2013). "Caesars Interactive Entertainment Launches Three Online Casino Websites for New Jersey Residents & Visitors". prnewswire.com.
- "About Us". CAESARS Casino. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- The registered address of Entertaining Play Limited is 2.2 Waterport Place Road, Gibraltar and their operator number is 101075.
- "Caesars Online Sports Betting NJ - Caesars Sportsbook Online & App". Play NJ. 2018-09-06. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
|This article relating to a casino or gaming company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|