Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caffeine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caffeine is the name of an alkaloid present in certain plants, such as coffee and tea.
Caffeine can also refer to:
- Caffeine (film), a 2006 comedy film by Dean Craig and directed by John Cosgrove
- Caffeine (video game), a sci-fi horror videogame
- "Caffeine", a song by Patty Larkin on her 1987 album I'm Fine
- "Caffeine", a song by Faith No More on their 1992 album Angel Dust
- "Caffeine", a song by The Dillinger Escape Plan on their debut EP The Dillinger Escape Plan
- "Caffeine", a song by Psychostick on their 2006 album, Sandwich
- "Caffeine", a song by Yang Yo-seob on his first EP The First Collage
- Caffeine (album), by the eponymous free improvisation trio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caffeine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.