Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caffeine, caffeinated, kofein, or koffein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caffeine is an alkaloid present in certain plants, such as coffee and tea.
Caffeine may also refer to:
- Caffeine (album), by the eponymous free improvisation trio
- Caféine, a 2009 album by Christophe Willem
- "Caffeine", a song by Patty Larkin on her 1987 album I'm Fine
- "Caffeine", a song by Faith No More on their 1992 album Angel Dust
- "Caffeine", a song by The Dillinger Escape Plan on their debut EP The Dillinger Escape Plan
- "Caffeine", a song by Psychostick on their 2006 album, Sandwich
- "Caffeine", a song by Yang Yo-seob on his first EP The First Collage
- All pages with titles beginning with Caffeine
- Cathine, a psychoactive drug
- Kaffeine, media player software for KDE
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caffeine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.