A crop is any plant that is grown in significant quantities to be harvested as food, livestock fodder, or for another economic purpose. This category includes crop species as well as agricultural techniques related to cropping.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crops.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Crop diseases (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Plant disease scales (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Edible plants (19 C, 200 P)
- ► Genetically modified organisms in agriculture (2 C, 52 P)
- ► Non-food crops (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Crop protection (3 C, 8 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Crops"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cash crop
- Catch crop
- Chili pepper
- Coffee bean
- Companion planting
- Continuous harvest
- Boll Weevil Eradication Program
- Cotton production in China
- Cotton production in Pakistan
- Cover crop
- Crop destruction
- Crop diversity
- Crop insurance
- Crop residue
- Crop rotation
- Crop simulation model
- Crop weed
- Crop wild relative
- Crop yield