Economic ideologies are here defined as moral positions - how economies should be structured, as compared to economic theories - systems of propositions concerning how economies work. Of course, the two are related. Certain theories support or preclude certain ideologies. For example, someone who believes in the Keynesian theory of economics is quite unlikely to subscribe to libertarian ideology.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Economic theories (23 C, 216 P)
- ► Economic liberalism (6 C, 16 P)
- ► Economics of fascism (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Ideologies of capitalism (13 P)
- ► Marxism (15 C, 134 P)
- ► Protectionism (5 C, 63 P)
- ► Sankarism (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Work–life balance (8 P)
- ► The Zeitgeist Movement (4 P)
Pages in category "Economic ideologies"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).