|Part of a series on|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anarchism.|
Articles relating to anarchism, a political philosophy and movement that is sceptical of authority and rejects all involuntary, coercive forms of hierarchy. Anarchism calls for the abolition of the state, which it holds to be undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful. It is usually described alongside libertarian Marxism as the libertarian wing (libertarian socialism) of the socialist movement and as having a historical association with anti-capitalism and socialism.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Anarchists (19 C, 2 P)
- Anti-anarchism (2 C, 20 P)
- History of anarchism (7 C, 86 P)
- Anarchism lists (13 P)
- Anarchist movements (7 C, 18 P)
- Anarchist organizations (13 C, 5 P)
- Police abolition movement (1 C, 10 P)
- Anarchist symbols (3 P)
- Anarchism stubs (2 C, 87 P)
Pages in category "Anarchism"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Anarchism"
This category contains only the following file.
- Anarchist inv.png 140 × 133; 7 KB