Category:Genetic disorder stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to genetic disorder. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Genetic disorder stubs"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abdallat–Davis–Farrage syndrome
- Abderhalden–Kaufmann–Lignac syndrome
- Abruzzo–Erickson syndrome
- Ackerman syndrome
- Acrofrontofacionasal dysostosis
- Aminolevulinic acid dehydratase deficiency porphyria
- Asphyxiating thoracic dysplasia
- Asymmetric crying facies
- Auriculo condylar syndrome
- Ayazi syndrome
- MASA syndrome
- May–White syndrome
- McKusick–Kaufman syndrome
- Megalencephalic leukoencephalopathy with subcortical cysts
- Mental retardation and microcephaly with pontine and cerebellar hypoplasia
- Mohr–Tranebjærg syndrome
- Monosomy 9p
- Multiple abnormalities
- Musculoskeletal abnormality
- Myeloperoxidase deficiency
- Schmitt Gillenwater Kelly syndrome
- Seaver Cassidy syndrome
- Senior–Løken syndrome
- Singleton Merten syndrome
- Spinal muscular atrophy with lower extremity predominance
- Spinal muscular atrophy with progressive myoclonic epilepsy
- Sprengel's deformity
- Status marmoratus
- Sugarman syndrome