|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lighting.|
Lighting is the technology of illuminating an area, usually by artificial sources such as a lamp or flashlight. Lighting design is concerned with illumination in different settings, such as architectural lighting and theatrical lighting.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Candelabra (6 P)
- ► Fictional lamps (3 P)
- ► Individual lamps (6 P)
- ► Neon lighting (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Lighting"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Landscape lighting
- Light extraction in LEDs
- Light in school buildings
- Light mast
- Light meter
- Light pollution
- Light tower (equipment)
- Light tube
- Lighting & Sound America
- Lighting & Sound International
- Lighting as a service
- Lighting Association
- Lighting control system
- Lighting for the elderly
- Lighting in libraries
- Lighting Research & Technology
- LightKeeper Pro
- List of lighting design applications
- List of types of lighting
- Low key
- Lumen maintenance
- Lumen method
- Luminous efficacy
- Task lighting
- Timeline of lighting technology
- Tony Award for Best Lighting Design in a Musical
- Trailer connector
- Trailer connectors in Australia
- ISO standards for trailer connectors
- Trailer connectors in military organizations
- Trailer connectors in North America
- Trailer connectors in Europe
- Tritium radioluminescence
Media in category "Lighting"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pagodas at Fir Lake in downtown Guilin.jpg 533 × 800; 131 KB