Chakatah Creek Peak
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chakatah Creek Peak is a subglacial mound in northwestern British Columbia, Canada. It is one of the volcanoes of the Northern Cordilleran Volcanic Province and last erupted in the Pleistocene period.
- List of volcanoes in Canada
- List of Northern Cordilleran volcanoes
- Volcanism of Canada
- Volcanism of Western Canada
- Volcanic history of the Northern Cordilleran Volcanic Province
- Catalogue of Canadian volcanoes: Chakatah Creek Peak Archived March 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a location in the Interior of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|