From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chan-Hee Park)
This article is about a boxer. For the basketball player, see Park Chan-hee (basketball).
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Chanhui|
Park competed at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games as a Light Flyweight for South Korea. His results were:
- Defeated Abderahim Najim (Morocco) DQ 3
- Defeated Alican Az (Turkey) 5-0
- Lost to Jorge Hernandez (Cuba) 2-3
- Named The Ring magazine Progress of the Year fighter for 1979.
- "Olympics". sports-reference. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
|WBC Flyweight Champion
The Ring Flyweight Champion
1979 Mar 18 – 1980 May 18
|This biographical article relating to a South Korean boxing figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|