This article does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (TWSE: 3481)|
|Founded||14 January 2003|
|Headquarters||Jhunan, Miaoli County, Taiwan|
|Dr. Hsing-Chien Tuan (Chairman and CEO)|
Innolux Display Corp., following its merger with Chi Mei Optoelectronics and TPO Displays Corp., began operating under the name Innolux Corporation (INX) in March 2010.
With products spanning the full range of TFT-LCD panel modules and touch panels, including TV panels, desktop monitors and notebook computer panels, AV & mobile panels, Innolux is a TFT-LCD supplier to information and consumer electronics product makers worldwide.
- Chi Mei Optoelectronics is established on 06 August, 1998.
- The department of TPO Displays is established on 24 December, 1999.
- Innolux Display Corp. is originally established on 14 January, 2003.
- Innolux Display Corp. publicly listed its shares on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on 24 October, 2006.
- 10/05/2009 Innolux Display Corp. and TPO Displays carry out merger via a share swap arrangement
- 11/14/2009 Innolux Display Corp. and Chi Mei Optoelectronics carry out merger via a share swap arrangement, with Innolux Display Corp.
- 03/18/2010 Innolux Display Corp. announces the completion of merger with Chi Mei Optoelectronics and TPO Displays.
- 03/30/2010 Innolux Display Corp. officially changes its name to Chimei Innolux Corporation.
- 03/16/2012 The board of directors elected Dr. Hsing Chien Tuan as new chairman of the board.
- 12/26/2012 Chimei Innolux Corporation changes its name to “Innolux Corporation”.
- 01/14/2013 Innolux Corp. to hold the 10-year anniversary celebration.
|This article about a Taiwanese corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|