Clarence (1990 film)
|Directed by||Eric Till|
|Produced by||Mary Kahn|
|Screenplay by||Lorne Cameron|
|Based on||It's a Wonderful Life|
|Starring||Robert Carradine, Kate Trotter|
|Music by||Louis Natale|
|Distributed by||The Family Channel|
|November 24, 1990 (USA)|
The film is set in December 1989. The only continuing character from the original film was the guardian angel, Clarence, played by Robert Carradine. The plot is very similar to the original, with Kate Trotter playing the human who needs Clarence's assistance.
- Robert Carradine as Clarence Odbody
- Kate Trotter as Rachel Logan
- Louis Del Grande as Brimmer
- Richard Fitzpatrick as Jeremy
- Barbara Hamilton as Mrs. Duckworth
- Jamie Rainey as Casey
- Nicolas Van Burek as Brent
- Jason McSkimming as Joseph
- Larry Aubrey as Bert
- Rachel Blanchard as Jill
The film was made for TV and did not have a theatrical release. It was first broadcast on The Family Channel on November 24, 1990.
- Michael H. Price (1991-12-14). "Life gets even more wonderful two generations later". Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Jay Sharbutt (1990-12-11). "Angel Clarence comes to TV". Press-Courier.
- Clarence at the Internet Movie Database