|Edmonton LRT station|
|Owned by||City of Edmonton|
|Website||Clareview LRT Station|
|Electrified||600 V DC|
Clareview station is an Edmonton Light Rail Transit station in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It serves the Capital Line and is currently the northern terminus of the line. It is a ground-level station located near 42 Street and 139 Avenue, and is named for the northeast Edmonton district of Clareview.
The station was opened on April 26, 1981.
Major renovations to the station were completed on March 4, 2001. These renovations included a new covered station platform, two bus terminals, the addition of wheelchair ramps at station entrances, and a pedestrian underpass connecting the station to both bus terminals.
The station has a 123 metre long centre loading platform that can accommodate two five-car LRT trains at the same time, with one train on each side of the platform. The platform is just over nine metres wide.
Clareview Station has a park and ride facility with 1372 parking spaces.
Clareview Station is decorated with a piece entitled "One Long Autumn", a gel transfer onto plexiglass imitating sepia prints.
Around the station
Clareview Transit Centre
|Platforms||16 bus bays|
|Structure type||Covered shelter|
|Website||Clareview Transit Centre|
The Clareview Transit Centre is located on the east and west side of the LRT station. It is connected to the station by a pedestrian underpass.
Routes cover Northeast Edmonton and the city of Fort Saskatchewan.
The following bus routes serve the transit centre:
|Abbottsfield Transit Centre||183, 185||East|
|Belvedere Transit Centre Londonderry Mall (off peak hours)||181||West|
|Coliseum Transit Centre||10||East|
|Eaux Claires Transit Centre||149, 190||West|
|Northgate Transit Centre||11, 182, 186||East|
|West Edmonton Mall Transit Centre||137||West|
- "SD160 Light Rail Vehicle" (PDF). Siemens Transportation Systems, Inc. August 1, 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 26, 2010. Retrieved August 1, 2014.
- "2015 LRT Passenger Count Report" (PDF). Edmonton Transit System. April 2016. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "LRT Brochure" (PDF). November 15, 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on January 4, 2007. Retrieved November 30, 2011.
- City of Edmonton (July 2011). "LRT Design Guidelines 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. p. 700. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 1, 2012. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-04. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-06-06. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
Media related to Clareview LRT Station at Wikimedia Commons