|Founded||Gold Coast, Australia 2010|
Number of employees
ClubTelco is an Australian Telecommunications and Internet Service Provider founded in 2010, that provides telecommunications services to consumers and small businesses around Australia. Competing with the likes of Telstra, Optus, iiNet, Dodo and Internode. ClubTelco's is owned by Vocus Group, a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange. It serves over 120,000 customers.
- "ClubTelco boils down broadband plans to two". iT News. 23 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-24.
- Crozier, Ry (8 April 2011). "ClubTelco initiates reverse takeover bid for EFTel". iT News. Retrieved 2011-10-24.
- Colley, Andrew (12 July 2011). "ClubTelco in spending spree after Eftel buy". The Australian. Sydney. Retrieved 2011-10-24.
- McDonald, Stephanie (13 May 2013). "M2 closes Eftel offer". Computerworld. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- "Vocus and M2 Merger Approved · Vocus Communications". 2016-02-09. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|