|Fate||Acquired by iiNet in 2010|
The company was an earlier adopter of DSL in Australia and quickly focused primarily on selling ADSL-based Internet access.
Netspace initially resold Telstra ADSL and then installed their own DSLAMs in some locations including Tasmania. 
The business sold services to retail, SOHO and business customers. The products included DNS, co-location, web hosting, VoIP as well as core Internet products.
- iiNet buys Netspace for $40 million (smh)
- "Photos: Netspace launches new DSLAMs in Tasmania". iTnews. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Netspace official Website
- Netspace listing on Broadband Choice
- Netspace listing on Australian Broadband Guide
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|