|Location||355 Strathmore Boulevard
|Opened||25 February 1966|
Coxwell is a subway station on the Bloor–Danforth line in Toronto, Canada. The station is located on Strathmore Boulevard just east of Coxwell Avenue and one block north of Danforth Avenue. It opened in 1966 as part of the original segment of the Bloor-Danforth line.
The entrance, collector's booth, turnstiles and bus bays are at street level, the concourse is on the second level, and the subway platforms are on the lower level. Stairs connect all levels with escalators only operating up at all times.
This station is used as a switchover point for eastbound subway operators changing their shift, regularly causing a slight delay while the crew is changed. Station collectors and subway operators use office space at the Danforth Garage, which is located on the south side of Danforth Avenue near the station.
As of 2015, the station is undergoing renovations to add elevators from the street to both subway platforms, automatic sliding doors, accessible fare gates, and improved signage to make it fully accessible by 2017. This is part of a system wide program that will retrofit all stations by 2030.
As of October 22, 2015, the bus terminal inside a fare paid area is temporarily closed for elevator construction so a pass or a paper transfer is required to connect to these routes at the station entrance. 
- 22A Coxwell to Victoria Park Avenue
- 22B to Queen Street East
- 70A O'Connor to Eglinton Avenue
- 322 Blue Night Coxwell northbound to Broadview Station via Cosburn Avenue and southbound to the Bingham Loop via Kingston Road
- "Subway ridership, 2013" (PDF). Toronto Transit Commission. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
This table shows the typical number of customer-trips made on each subway on an average weekday and the typical number of customers travelling to and from each station platform on an average weekday.
- Toronto Transit Commission (September 18, 2008). "Danforth Garage Property" (PDF). Retrieved November 2011.
- "TTC Coxwell Station - Easier Access Program". Toronto Transit Commission. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Brochure for Coxwell Station" (PDF). Easier Access Program. Toronto Transit Commission. October 2012. Retrieved March 2015.
Media related to Coxwell Station at Wikimedia Commons